You must check in at the reception desk with the provided first time for Free ($100 MOP re-issue), RFID member card and scan it at the desktop scanner located at the reception. You are required to have your member card at all times when checking-in, but if you forget your member card, you can access the club by showing an original driver’s license, Macau ID, Picture Name Card, or passport.
MEMBERSHIP FREEZE POLICY
Qualification and Notice Requirements: Macao Fitness will only freeze your membership if you provide an advanced notice usually 7 days minimum with the below supporting documents and/ or evidence:
Medical Disability/ Injury: You must provide Macao Fitness with a verified doctor’s certificate stating your medical disability or injury and will prevent you from using Macao Fitness facilities. The maximum freeze term is 12 months.
Extended Freeze: As a courtesy to our members, Macao Fitness extends a one time FREE 14 days holiday extension for members depending on their membership plan. Please enquire us for for details. Macao Fitness may approve or deny your request for an extended freeze for reasons other than those listed above.
Freeze Request Decisions: You will be notified that your request has been denied and your membership shall remain active.
ATTIRE / TOWEL POLICY
Macao Fitness requires you to wear appropriate clothing and footwear while in its facilities. Here are general guidelines: gym shorts, T-shirts, jogging, aerobic and sweat outfits are all right for exercising or aerobics, but street clothes/shoes and jeans are not allowed. No street or black-soled shoes permitted. You must have a small towel provided by Macao Fitness with you during workouts to protect and clean the machines you use.
GENERAL POLICIES FOR MINORS
To join, all minors need the financial guaranty of a parent or guardian and the parent or guardian must sign the membership agreement.
Minors 12 – 17: May use Macao Fitness facilities without being accompanied by a parent or guardian if the minor is a member signed & paid by the parents/ guardian.
Macao Fitness reserves the right, in its discretion, to require that a parent or guardian accompany a minor.
Personal Training Purchase Agreement & Cancellation Policy
- All personal training sessions shall be 60 minutes in length unless otherwise stated and must be paid in advance.
- A late arrival for session will result in the session being shortened by an equivalent amount of time.
- If you arrived late for your booked sessions for more than 30 minutes, your session will be charged automatically with no refund.
- Your trainer may choose to stop a session if he/she feels you should not continue for ANY reason.
- There will be no refund for any unused or expired training sessions, unless the reason is supported by a doctor’s certified letter indicating that physical activity must be terminated. With supporting documents, a full refund will be given on any unused training session(s).
- For certain medical injuries/ pregnancy, a credit will be given to the client and will be held maximum 12 months, after which the client will forfeit his/her training sessions.
- Macao Fitness has the right to organize a new trainer for you for any reason(s).
- You require an ACTIVE membership to book and use our Personal Training service.
- All sessions are pre-arranged on a scheduled appointment basis. In order for effective use of time, all clients are asked to give a 12- 24 hour notice when canceling an appointment.
- This means a cancellation should be made at least 12 hours before the scheduled appointment by calling/ texting Your Trainer directly (Monday appointments must be canceled by Saturday).
- Personal training sessions canceled less than 12 hours of the scheduled appointment will be billed a single session and deducted from your account.
- Very Important: If you call the day of your scheduled session to “reschedule” that session is a cancellation as you must provide the minimum notice as stated above.